Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving, whoops!

Well, happy late Thanksgiving! :) I was so busy that I forgot to write about how exciting it was and all of the stuff that you are supposed to say on Thanksgiving. As you can see I am trying to write about each holiday. I hope I keep that goal. For Christmas I am going to write something big because it is my favorite holiday and it is very important to me. And of course I think thanksgiving is just as important because family can be together and just talk. But when I have kids, I'm probably not going to have thanksgiving at my house. I'm going to have it at my mom's. I was really tired and last night I hurt my toe really bad, so I didn't go to school. But at about 2:00 I will go to school and stay there until school gets out. So, happy late Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment