Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My school days

It seems like I have very short days. I have it all planned out. Getting ready for school: First I wake up at 7:30 (on good days). Then I get dressed, eat breakfast, get my stuff together, and leave for school. Then school ends (my favorite part of the day). I go home and do my homework. After that I do whatever. Then I do my chores. And then I eat dinner. Then I practice on the piano and violin. Finally I get ready to go to bed and then (of course) I go to bed.

As you can see I have really filled in days, but of course on bad days I don't do some of those things. For example I do not do my chores. Which does not mean I am a slacker, it just means sometimes I am lazy. Today I have so much homework because I never have enough time to do most of it at school. So I should probably do my homework by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment